Note: Apply code "CHEWIGEM" for Free Shipping.
TomTag is a visual support and communication tool that helps children and young people develop coping strategies to manage their day, using structure, organisation and predictability.
Use this toolkit to make visual schedules that help children with unstructured time and routines in the home and when going out and about.
Everything’s ready to go with TomTag’s colourful, sturdy tags, click-in buttons and symbol stickers. All you need to do is personalise it – just pick, stick, click and off you go.
- create visual plans of the day ahead to reduce anxieties caused by unstructured time
- visual timetables offer comforting predictability and help children understand what to expect during their day – this is just as effective at home as it is at school
- easily show changes to routine with TomTag’s unique click-in button system
- use simple First/Then/Next prompts to support transitions and encourage completion of less-preferred activities
- preparation and forewarning of transitions reduces negative behaviours
- teach sequencing and develop important self care skills
- reinforcing verbal instructions with visuals helps children to understand what is being said or asked of them
- includes behaviour-related symbols to help teach appropriate social behaviour at home, going out or when having visitors
- 7 button holders
- 50 blank buttons
- 2 attachment loops
- Instruction sheet
- In the house sticker pack
- Out & About sticker pack
WARNING: Please note – TomTag is not a toy. Not suitable for children under 36 months due to small parts.
Symbol images produced under licence from Widgit Symbols (C) Widgit Software 2002-2019 www.widgit.com. All other images (C) Orkid Ideas Limited 2019